01 December 2015

A FEELING OF CHRISTMAS {My Besties Aussie Challenge}

{City Sidewalks, Busy Sidewalks
Dressed in Holiday Style ...}

The theme for the month of December at My Besties Aussie Challenge, is
CHRISTMAS.

So here  my design team project for My Besties Aussie using this super adorable Christmas girl from Sherri Baldy which you can purchase HERE. She is just precious on her way to hand out some wonderful gifts.

The  embellishments have been created with star punches.  The bling and design papers are from my stash.  The image has been coloured with copics, Stickles and dry chalks.  

The sentiment is from Paulette {Create with TLC}.  

Hop over to My Besties Aussie Challenge and enter your Bestie creations. 


Once again I would love to try my hand at the following challenges with this creation:

Scrapbook Stamp Society - ATG + Optional Thanksgiving or Fall
Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge
Inspiration Destination - ATG
My Besties UK - ATG + Gold (A)
My Besties Deautschland - ATG
My Besties French - ATG
Just Keep on Creating - ATG
A Snowflakes Promise - ATG with Winter or Christmas theme (1/3)
12 Months of Christmas - ATG +
Artistic Inspirations - ATG with a twist of Christmas
Cutie Pie - Cute and Christmassy
Card and Scrap - ATG
Scrapping4Fun - ATG + Digi
Digi Choosday Crafting - Traditional Christmas (2/2)
Inky Chicks - Merry Christmas
Papertake Weekly - ATG
Through the Craft Room Door - ATG (2/2)
Crafting by Designs - ATG
Crafty Gals Corner - ATG
Little Red Wagon - Traditional Christmas Colours

Thank you for your wonderful visits here and all the love you leave behind.


36 comments:

  1. very nice card
    >^.^<

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! LOVING the colors and the stars!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute - I love that sentiment. Fabulous card

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous image and truly beautiful card design.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh so CUTE!! I just love her sparkly hat and all of those brilliant Christmas stars!! Well done my friend! :) Hugs & Smiles - *Vicki*
    My Blog: Stamp Smiles

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous card and design

    ReplyDelete
  7. she really is a sweetie and well beuatifully coloured. Love those stars you have created too. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so sweet and beautiful!! The image is adorable!! Love the stars!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love her all dressed in her "Holiday Style"

    ReplyDelete
  10. This card is just so cute my friend! That City Sidewalks song was one of my mom's favorite Christmas Carols!

    ReplyDelete
  11. She's adorable!, such a gorgeous card Desire...pleased to have found you on FB :)
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. A really cutie - pretty and Christmassy creation.
    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous card and lovely traditional colors!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Spectacular. I love the stars. hugs, Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  15. A really cute card and a cute little sentiment! Love the stars! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Pretty as always and thanks once again for joining the Little Red Wagon challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautiful use of traditional Christmas colors and I think the stars are great embellishments that you arranged so perfectly on your card...

    ReplyDelete
  18. Such a lovely card here. Thank you for sharing it with us over at My Bestie 3D and More Challenge . Good luck with your entry. Hugs Andrea DT

    ReplyDelete
  19. Magnifique! merci de participer au défi My-Besties en Français!
    Bonne chance!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Such a lovely festive card, the green and red really creates the Christmas theme and I love the main image as well.hanks so much for sharing your card at Anything goes December link-up, Just keep on creating
    Susan xx

    ReplyDelete
  21. Great card! I adore the sweet image and perfectly embellished !
    Thanks for playing along with us at Scrapping4Fun Challenges. Hope to see you again soon!! HUGS!
    Ann DT

    ReplyDelete
  22. Such a pretty image! I love the traditional colours and gorgeous sparkle!
    Thank you for joining us at Digi Choosday! Jane (DT) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  23. this is beautiful Desire
    Thanks for join us at ScrapbookStampSociety Challenge.
    Good Luck and hope to see you again

    Greetings Karin DT Coördinator

    ReplyDelete
  24. Desire, beautiful card! Fantastic layout and I like your beautiful colouring :-))
    Thank you for playing along in the Scrapping4Fun Challenge!
    Hugs, Andreja

    ReplyDelete
  25. And this one is also very beautiful. So cute
    Thank you for joining us at my Besties Deutschland
    Hugs Hester

    ReplyDelete
  26. wonderful
    Thank you for sharing with us at My Besties french blog

    ReplyDelete
  27. Gorgeous card Desire! I love this sweet image and you have colored her so well. I love the colors you have chosen and your fabulous embellishments. Great job! Happy Holidays. Hugs, Gloria

    http://purpleglocreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  28. Just popping back again to say....Thanks for playing along with us at the Cutie Pie Challenge with your gorgeous card.
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  29. lovely thanks for sharing at besties uk - Carol UK DT x

    ReplyDelete
  30. Lovely card thank you for joining us at My Besties UK Challenge hugs Sue DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  31. What a cute Christmas card. ♥
    Thank you for joining us at Card and Scrap.

    Be sure to check out our DT Call as well.

    Hugs Line.

    ReplyDelete
  32. Beautiful card! ♥
    Thank you for participating at Card & Scrap's challenge!
    DT-Gry

    ReplyDelete
  33. A lovely card and thanks for sharing at Digi Chooseday with our Traditional Christmas challenge. Good luck
    Aunty Sue DT

    ReplyDelete
  34. Lovely card thanks for joining us at Artistic Inspirations. Louise DT x

    ReplyDelete
  35. Hi Desire, This is such a lovely design. I absolutely love how you featured the My Besties image. Thank you for joining us at My Besties 3D and More. Hugs, Antoinette {DT}

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by here at {Doing Life}. Please know that your comment is valued. Hope you enjoyed your stay.
Crafty hugs
Desire